View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #1196
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Old eyes perhaps? Most folks' near vision tend to go down when they get older so the difference with the retina display wouldn't be that apparent.
I had my eyes tested 3 weeks ago for my driver's license.
Not perfect eyesight, but good enough.

I guess, it's mainly about your apps respectively your demands.
For text, I don't bother about the last details of quality. When reading, I quickly get lost in the book.
I don't play games, except of "Boggle" or some casual games like that. So I've got no expectations at all re. graphics and such.
I just briefly tested "Despicable Me HD" via my Wi-Drive. It looks phantastic, but it does so on BlackBerry PlayBook as well.

I'll do a 1:1 comparison to BlackBerry PlayBook, my favorite so far, over the weekend for eBooks and graphics.
And I'll do a 1:1 comparison of the speaker quality to Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition, although I don't expect much from iPad here. Still the old Mono speaker, it seems?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote