View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I try to read an excerpt before I buy, but if despite that I don't like the book, I don't finish it.

There have been two cases where I was still reading but getting bored, and fate intervened. The first was a pbook, and someone brushed by me in the métro and sent it to the floor. I picked it up but didn't bother finding the place I was reading. The second was an e-book, and I had decided to read to the end although it was not stellar, but the file was corrupted and I missed the last few chapters.

Usually though, I can stop by myself if I decide the book is not worth my time. This happens more often with free books, because I don't necessarily screen them before downloading.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote