Thread: Skiff reader
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #6
cmdahler
Addict
cmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notes

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I'm confused. There wasn't anything in that article that even remotely could be connected with the Skiff Reader or the Skiff Reader's display. That article was about LG making some little 6" display for iRiver. Did you mean to post some other article, perhaps, that is related to the Skiff Reader? Also, do you have any links to the "media reports" that say Hearst was not offering the Reader as part of the sale? Everything I read barely even mentioned the reader, but certainly I don't remember seeing anything saying Hearst specifically was not offering the hardware for sale. Lastly, do you have any official source saying Sprint is still expecting something by 4Q, or is this just pure rumor?

Last edited by cmdahler; 07-25-2010 at 01:16 PM.
cmdahler is offline   Reply With Quote