View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #75
awp
Addict
awp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Yes, I did exactly the same. But I cannot make ADE use the embedded Chinese fonts "汉鼎繁古印" and "汉鼎繁琥珀". I do not know why ADE does not want to use them (on my English system at least).

You can use any alias name for an embedded font in the CSS file of EPUB indeed. Normally CSS stylesheets are plain text ASCII files. And it is a good idea to use English names for embedded fonts. But theoretically, Chinese characters can be also used if you add the following "at-rule" at the beginning of a CSS file:

Code:
@charset "UTF-8";
But I do not know how many (if any) eBook readers support this rule in CSSs.
awp is offline   Reply With Quote