View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 06:54 AM   #6
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Hmmm...actually I seem to remember reading something like what Jon writes in his post (SD card draws power). Don't know if it'll make a difference to me as I don't read many hours per day and am happy to recharge every 7-10 days. Maybe I'll see how this week goes with the SD card inserted? Thank you both for looking into this.

At least I don't have to have the SD in to prevent dust from entering the card-slot - the jetBook has a protective cover for the 2 ports. But, I bought the SD card 'specially for this use so I would like to use it. Maybe I'll put some music or an audio book on it - the card is practically empty with only the 50 books!

Probably playing audio drains the battery much faster?
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote