View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
i agree Blossom, I too sent in a feedback suggestion regarding additional features to add to GR Integration. I am looking for the ability to change status as well as add/remove to custom shelves. I am hoping what we have so far is just phase 1 and things will improve with later updates.

I was just looking at the settings on Goodreads.com, I am wonder if both mother and daughter set up their goodreads account, if they will link to the separate accounts rather than the same GR account. Please ask them to try that and see if it resolves the issue or not.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote