Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #470
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I will consider doing that, too. I loved the last book just as much as the first two. Now reading the first Molly Fyde book.

PS I want another book or series set in the Wool universe. How about a silo 40 story? Or one of the others? Something after the events of Dust?
Hugh Howey has said that Dust is the end for the series. I read it in two days, and it only took that long because I just had to get some sleep!

I think I will have to try Molly Fyde too.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote