View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #24
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Accounts get closed, sometimes for real reasons some types by mistake. There was a woman on Kindle boards who lost her 3G connectivity, Amazon had turned it off for some reason. She called, they did some research, and a few days later it was back on. Amazonis not perfect and does make mistakes.

It sounds like Amazon made am istake here some how. Which is why I would call Kindle Support and keep a log of all conversations. I would also email Kindle support and keep a log of all conversations with them.

I think that these things can be resolved.

Hopefully the OP is not blowing smoke up our butts. His initial explination, while a bit different then some of the reasons I have heard for accidental closure, sounds legit. (shrugs)
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote