View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Wuh?

If I felt morally obligated to buy a book from every Tom, Dick, and Harry exercising his freedom of speech, I would be broke before I could come close to even scratching the surface.

I was once asked if I was going to boycott a particular fashion designer who had made some sort of offensive comment to somebody. My rather confused reply: "Given the fact that I couldn't afford his stuff even if I wanted to buy it, the question seems to be a bit moot."

At any rate, just as you (the universal you) have freedom of speech, I have freedom of "I don't really care" and freedom of "Wuh? Did you say something?"
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote