View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 03:08 AM   #10
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
I think the reasoning is so Astak can rule out firmware problems. Imagine how Astak's support would be if everyone running the LBook firmware had a particular problem and started contacting Astak for support? Kind of makes it difficult for Astak to diagnose either firmware or hardware problems if people aren't using their implementation of firmware on their hardware.
When you say "their implementation", they don't actually modify it themselves do they? I ask because I have assumed they don't, and that Jinke are doing all the programming and bug fixes.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote