View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 07:28 AM   #9
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
To complain to your credit card company you need to be sure you have a basis for complaint. Otherwise they _will_ tell you to go away. Basing your complaint on the FTC rules outside of the FTC sphere of influence will get you such a reaction.

While there wasn't a disclaimer before, there was a statement that there was no stock available. As such I am pretty sure that as you were aware of that when you ordered they then get a "reasonable" time to get stock in on top of the 4-6 week shipping. which as I stated before is pretty standard within Europe. (It now says 3-5 weeks btw)

A quick scan via google shows that visa does in fact allow pre-payment for certain types of transactions including e-commerce.

Also I would be pretty sure there are additional clauses which state that unavoidable events outside of the sellers control can extend delivery (like say the factory burning down, or their freight agent, delivering directly to Germany rather than to the netherlands, then to Germany and causing the shipment to be impounded by customs)

As for their customer relationship. While I havn't been happy with some (most) of their answers regarding delays, they have always been quick and courtious in replying to my emails..
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote