View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 10:19 AM   #24
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That error has nothing to do with the Kobo device. Or at least not directly. It is an error writing to the calibre database. It might be happening while the device is being read, but it isn't code that is used to write to the device database. From the traceback, I can't see what it was doing at the time.

And depending on when it happens, it probably explains why the SD card is not seen.
Hi David, thanks for commenting. Today my Calibre library is editable and both my Kobo and the SD card are detected. Unfortunately I get an error communicating with device message so i've raised it as a bug. Thanks again for trying to help.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote