View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 09:31 PM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Actually i spoke too soon, although my Mac is seeing the Kobo main device (not the SD card) its a read only database

if i can be of any help with this just let me know. luckily i still have my W7 laptop but i would like Calibre to work properly on my Mac if thats possible.

I did recently load the Metoza patches so could i have done something then to muck up my Kobo?
That error has nothing to do with the Kobo device. Or at least not directly. It is an error writing to the calibre database. It might be happening while the device is being read, but it isn't code that is used to write to the device database. From the traceback, I can't see what it was doing at the time.

And depending on when it happens, it probably explains why the SD card is not seen.

Last edited by davidfor; 04-23-2016 at 09:36 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote