View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #12
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
Hi folks.
communication channels (e.g., _official_ bugtracker) with developers are necessity to even consider debugging things.
There is issues tracker on github but I'm not sure if it does make sense to report the issues there. I'm a bit sceptic about close collaboration with onyx developers and I think I have everything I need to develop applications for onyx except for time or appropriate mood
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote