View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
Look into sideloading the GO Launcher EX to be able to customize your Fire backgrounds and make it look more like an Android phone/tablet.
Read about it and how to use it BEFORE you install it though.

You can switch back and forth from the GO Launcher to the Amazon launcher so you still have access to the free Prime Videos and Book Lending anbd Music Cloud Player as you want.
I don't think you can use Go Launcher on the current Fires (without rooting). You can use ADW launcher. I have it on my non-HD and it works fine.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote