View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:32 AM   #6
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
To offer a contrary viewpoint, I saw it on Saturday and thought it was excellent. Certainly it's not exactly like the book, but I thought that the changes that were made were well done. I very much enjoyed it, and I say that as a big Tolkien fan.
I saw it twice and loved it both times very much.
But I am a Tolkien fan; took the Lord of the Rings book with me each holiday, long before it was a film.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote