View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Navigating the E-Books Collection

Any tips? I'm about to turn my back on commercial e-books, and start sampling all that's available here. I see GENRE tags; can I search by Genre?

Ideally I want an advanced search, where I can choose Format, Genre, Author, etc. If that's already available, I apologize. I'll investigate the Search features some more.

Doing an Advanced Search in the BBeB/LRF section of E-Book Uploads for posts tagged "science fiction" only brings up a single entry. What am I doing wrong?
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote