View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #10
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Excellent points about those apps. I just gave up was all...when I needed it the thing had a fantastic display. Best of breed when it was new. I still tended to read on my old Sony PDA though as I likes the scroll feature in Mobireader that you could control with the dial on the side.

I just ran into too many probs keeping apps updated or refusing to update for my taste. It was about then I was pretty much burnt out on fiddly devices so I likely made the mistake in buying the beastie to begin with. But to me Nokia took the fun out of it. Really GREAT you have kept after yours though, it really is a spiffy gadget and those TWO D+SD card slots was beyond cool as well as the FM radio. I also loved the kick-stand to both hold and prop up the thing. Not sure why more companies have not added something like that to other devices. I can't believe Nokia has a patent on that idea, it just does not seem like something they could patent as i remember OLD transistor ratios that had something like it.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote