View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 04:40 PM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I seem to see a lot of blame being layed at smartening algorithm's doorsteps instead of the users who apply them without discrimination. Most have options to granularly choose which elements you want to "smarten." For example, I tend to leave ellipses out of my smartening attempts--focusing only on quotation marks and dashes. They can be dangerous tools, sure, but that's mostly the fault of people indescriminately/lazily using them, no?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote