View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 05:35 AM   #584
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurdapaz View Post
1. There is no ads on my Kindle...
2. I'm putting the .pngs at: /linkss/screensavers/
3. On reboot it just mention checking screensavers if I add the "random" or "shuffle" file...
4. Why the hell I need to rename the png? And what is the "standard" way to name those files?

PS: After adding random or shuffle file, the pngs are automatic renamed...
PS2: When I reboot with the "random" file, it shows a small line on the boot: "S randomizing screensavers..."
1. Good
2. Correct folder.
3. random or shuffle fix the name issue as you've noticed
4. You have to have them named correctly because otherwise the hack doesn't work.
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote