View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #4
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Perhaps check locations vs. pages. They might be more accurate in terms of "time to read."
Book 1 Locations: 18.444
Book 2 Locations: 23.257
Book 3 Locations: 22.125

Another strange result. How can book 3 have less locations when it has 300 more pages? Also, the difference in number of locations is not that big. Book 2 is only 5% longer than Book 3, but costs nearly twice as much time according to Time To Read.

Heck, I think I'll reset the function using ";ReadingTimeReset". (Why did I need to find that on the internet? It seems to not be documented anywhere FAIK.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
Any maps in either of the books?
Nope, not in this one, but there was a map in the previous one. What difference would that make?
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote