View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #24
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I own three of the books, but I'm going to purchase anyway.

Why? Because I think this sort of thing needs to be encouraged and authors need to see that this is a worthwhile thing to do. $3 a piece for the six main books is less than $20 and as that's more than the current average, I pick up the extra two.
That's exactly why I jumped on it. To show them that I will pay for them to produce. It's also a bit of a notice for their publishers... and it's for charity besides.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote