View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #12
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweller View Post
Cool thanks for the help guys. I think scottjl's webdav idea sounds like it'll work the best for what I'm after because:
1. I can leave the NAS exactly how its organised now.
2. No duplication of data across devices.
2. I dont have to use calibre on my whole collection. I use it to convert but not as a library manager, since I find calibre to be extremely NAS unfriendly.

Just need to find a spare iphone to test this out with goodreader
GoodReader will also connect to FTP servers, which might be simpler to setup on the NAS.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote