View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:06 AM   #17
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
Sadly, the free offer expired and $5 is too steep to experiment with this to see if I like it. Maybe there will be another free offer someday. They need a good novella that's free to introduce this new media.
It's $2.98 on iTunes tonight, but I'm with you - I'd take a look at it if it were still free - or maybe at 99 cents - but no way I'm paying 3 bucks.

I'd like to see how it works, but I can't imagine that I'd care for videos. I generally don't watch them when they are linked to things I'm reading on the internet.

I don't have the patience to watch videos. The great thing about reading is that you can read slowly or quickly, & vary the tempo as you go along. Reading is interactive, viewing is not.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote