View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 02:05 AM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Hey, what do you guys use for cloud backup/storage?

Google Drive is pathetically slow and doesn't sync in Linux so I'm looking for a new place, free and easy to use (with syncing). I've narrowed it down to iDrive, Dropbox, Cypherite and Copy.com. I like Cypherite because it's open source. iDrive just seems so slick and has continuous backup and syncing (I have 3 computers). Dropbox is the seeming gold standard. Copy.com is the new kid on the block but gives a whopping amount of storage. What's been your experience with cloud storage?
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote