Thread: Glo Books Removed
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #7
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Any idea what tier of customer care you were talking to? (Did you get the persons name?)

In addition to the URL's that Peter posted, there is one more to look at which is:

Purchase History: https://secure.kobobooks.com/71485/p...urchasehistory
This is found under the My Account section.

Do the books appear on that list? I cannot honestly say wether books purchased with gift cards do show up there (I'm trying to find out), but I know books purchased using promo codes will show up there, so I'm guessing any purchase should be displayed on that list, whereas the other Purchases list might not display them.

I would also suggest talking to executive customer care and see if they can help at all, you can email them here: KOBOExecutiveCare@kobo.com

Last edited by Sharkus; 01-09-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote