View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #40
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
I got introduced to Pandora over the Thanksgiving week when I went to visit my brother. When I came home I started listening to Pandora on my pc with music that I like to listen to as well as some Christmas tunes.

Well last week I decided to get the 1 year subscription for $36.00 which is $3.00 a month for music I like to listen to with NO commercials. Some people spend that or more everyday for coffee at Starbucks.

And since listening, I have purchased two cd's from favorite artists. The subscription has more than paid for itself right there!

If it is a fit for you, buy it, if not don't, but for godsakes enough already with judging people one way or the other for what they choose to do with THIER money. Nor do I care why which corporation is doing what to attract listeners. If what they are pushing is giving people what they want and they happen to make a profit off of it it's a win/win for everyone.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote