View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #21
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageReader View Post
Generally, though, if I want something I check the library first, and if it is available I'll wait. Even Cleveland's library though, at around 8,800 ebooks , has far fewer than fictionwise. And included in the Cleveland number are all categories, including many I have no interest in.
I've found Cleveland has an almost overwhelming number of ebook Romances, while their selection of Sci-fi and Fantasy titles is skimpy. I'm assuming they know their market and are providing what their readers want, but I'd really like to see them carry some current SF&F titles.

Edit: Just did a quick check of Clevenet, including all publishers and formats.
Romances: 2726
SF&F: 318
Horror:118
Western: 91

Last edited by carld; 08-12-2008 at 04:29 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote