View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #121
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I re-read the original poster's message. Why would you ignore recommendations from others? Some of the BEST books I have ever read were recommended by other people, some outside of my usual genres as well. I would NEVER have read a western if someone didn't insist that I read this Zane Grey novel he had just finished.
I ignore recommendations from others. I have my own tastes, and am not really interested in what others like or dislike. I never lack for books to read, and am never concerned that some book that someone would have recommended to me if I had only listened might be the one book that changed my life.

I never discuss books with other people; my reading is something that, while not exactly "private', is something that is entirely and solely mine.

But, then again, I'm kind of odd.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote