Thread: Nexus 7?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Nexus 7?

I hope this is not off Topic, however I am thinking about a Nexus 7... I was originally holding out for Nook Tablet HD.. I have Nook Glo, iPad 2, Kindle Fire etc.. but want something new and the best.. I also want a 7" screen for reading Magazines and Newspaper's with the Color .. I hear the Nexus 7 with Google Chrome, and all the apps is the next thing to sliced bread.. what are your UNBIASED opinons..
P.S.. I have heard the Nook app for Nexus 7 is a problem..
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote