View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
If you're addressing my response all I can say is I've never to my knowledge had an ePUB that was not reflow(able). Therefor the method I suggested has been used (by me) only on reflow(able) ebooks. It outputs a document in PDF format that matches exactly the pagination that appears in the viewer.
Sorry for any confusion. No, I was addressing the very first post, not yours:
Quote:
How do I convert an epub document to pdf and keep the original pagination format?
Probably just a semantic distinction... but I just don't think of normal ePubs as having any kind of particular "pagination format" (unlike certain fixed-format/layout ePubs). As you mentioned, they're reflowable and will "paginate" differently on different readers/viewers because of that. Basically... I don't quite understand the original question.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote