View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepurple2234 View Post
So I'm thinking of buying an iPad. I currently don't own any iOS devices, but I have an Android Phone. Kindle for Android does not allow me to open .mobi files that are not from Amazon.com. Does the Kindle for iPad allow you to open those?
Are there any other software that does allow you to open mobi files?
Hmmm, I honestly thought that as long as there is no DRM on the book and is MOBI, you can open it via Kindle for Android. I have not tried thought. I usually don't use my cellphone for reading and have not tried on my Fire yet.

But I confirm I have several DRM free books that I can read on my Kindle for iOs (MOBI format) using my iPad2

I can also read free DRM ePub books or same MOBI books after conversion, on the iBook app.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote