View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #37
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
^ Amen! - I really hope you are right. I like gaming as much as the next guy, but I would much rather see kids reading...reading anything instead of being mindlessly glued to watching [admittedly cute] birds hellbent on suicide missions of revenge....Though do appear to be some good structural engineering concepts to be passively absorbed in Rovio's masterstroke.
Nonsense. I'd rather see a child of mine playing something like Final Fantasy Tactics (it teaches math, strategy, and the fact that sometimes your opponent is a cheating...) than one of the eleventy-billion Twilight knock-offs that I strongly suspect were churned out by a novel-writing computer as opposed to an actual human being.

I like reading as much as the next girl, but if we're going to be all ZOMG READING TRUMPS ALL OTHER ENTERTAINMENT AS MORE INTELLECTUAL then I call Dead Horse Thread.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote