View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #13
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. Sellers View Post
I offer the first book in my series at $.99 to get readers to try my work. This has been effective for me, because I have five other books, and readers end up buying most or all of them.
L.J.
This is true. I have bought two of them and plan to buy the rest. I actually read one of the $2.99 ones first, then the .99 one but they were both really good. I first saw them in the sig line and the covers caught my attention. I guess it pays to post on forums like this.

I also bought a book called The Storm Killer by Mike Jastrzebski after the author introduced himself on Amazon's Discussion Boards. I plan to buy his second book too.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote