Thread: NYT Kindle obit
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #64
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I guess it comes down to personal opinion. But I would never use the ipad as a dedicated ereader. One of my gripes with the ipad as a device is that it's size makes it impractical. Even if it was smaller and I decided that it would be useful in addition to my iphone and laptop/netbook. I wouldnt want to use it as a reading device.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote