Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #311
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
...and for those who love spoilers or who have read the book...
Spoiler:

I'll preface by saying that I loved the books... that said:

There was so much written about the sharing of canteens and the refilling of them throughout the book that it was far too obvious IMO. Of every subplot in the book this one was the most transparent. Poison immediately entered my mind when the canteens were taken for filling.
I have to agree. I didn't really mind it at all, but the foreshadowing was a tad heavy-handed. Then again, I'm rarely surprised by things like this in books--unless it's utterly unforeshadowed and comes completely out of left field, that is. And I consider that a bit of a foul.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote