Thread: battery voltage
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:29 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I plugged it in when the computer was off and the red charging light had come on. I did transfer it to another computer mid charge because I wanted to use the computer and the USB port it was in. I think the second computer was off, but started after I plugged in the reader.
Most computers will not charge when off.

On many if not most computers just having the machine go to sleep will turn off the red charging light. This is a feature enabling external usb devices to shutdown.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote