View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #369
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I haven't read Hawhills code in a while but I don't think the pixel will make a difference.

If i remember correctly is just estimates the width. Of course it may not work at all anyway. There are no guarantees. I would guess Yes.

Regarding Windows 8. It (The Home Edition) locks down your machine to just running thing you buy from the Windows Store (I think) so there is no way on earth I would even have it given to me. Much less run it on my computer.

the Freescale cpu should be fine.

It's a gamble. Possibly an expensive one. I can't make any promises.
But the Windows 8 you can just put in the bin as far as developers are concerned.

(and Yes I do own a copy of Visual Studio 2012 that I would need to build windows Metro products, it is still in "the wrapper" and will stay that way forever unless something radically changes in Microsoft's attitude to running code)

Last edited by twobob; 03-28-2013 at 01:27 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote