View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:00 AM   #777
Jwing
Enthusiast
Jwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepk View Post
By design KUAL 2 is less forgiving of invalid JSON syntax. Some existing extensions included invalid syntax, so they don't show up. KUAL should tell you which extensions break syntax. Check the log file (button provided the KUAL sub-menu).
Another thing you could do is to post here config.xml and menu.json of the misbehaving extensions. If the log file includes error messages, post that as well. Thanks.
Ok, I'm attaching the extensions that are not working as also the log file. In the Kual sub-menu, there is a icon related to one of the misbehaving extension with a black round mark beside it.

Sorry, I have no knowledge at all regarding these programming things. So, I can't provide any further information.

Tks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kual.png
Views:	378
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	105567   Click image for larger version

Name:	log 1.png
Views:	389
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	105568   Click image for larger version

Name:	log 2.png