View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #157
LuceBianchi
LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1st Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
Could you tell me, where does one work end and another begin?

Do characters brought about in the mind of an individual exist solely at the whims of the individual who created them, or are others free to use these characters as they wish?
...for that, talk to a literary copyright lawyer. I *think* it depends on fair use law, and I have absolutely no idea about the details.
LuceBianchi is offline   Reply With Quote