View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #14
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I'm not sure how much of it she actually wrote. She is largely a professional celebrity, if you see what I mean. Gossip magazine fodder.
Katie Price talks to World of Books.com about her ghost writer, children’s fiction and reading true crime.
Quote:
Q: Now, here’s one that needs clearing up, you’ve mentioned in the past that ghost-writers write your books, having worked closely with you for direction. What does your role as ‘Director’ entail? And how much involvement do you ensure you have?

- I write all my books with Rebecca Farnworth. We’re a great team. With the non fiction I speak what happens in my life into a Dictaphone and Rebecca then tidies it up and writes it up. We then go through it all chapter by chapter. With the fiction, we meet up and have great fun coming up with the storylines and then go through it chapter by chapter as Rebecca writes it.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote