View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #11
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
On my iPhone, I regularly use Textie (I'll switch everyone over to iOS Messenger with iOS5), TweetBot, RunKeeper, Google, Safari, Maps, and Mail.

On my iPad I regularly use Textie, Netflix, Instapaper, Flipboard, Pulse, Twitter, iBooks/Kindle/Stanza, Video/iPod, Mail, and a lot of Safari.

I have bought a lot of games, but haven't really finished a lot of them.

Oh, and I have Google Authenticator on both devices-all my Google Apps/Google Accounts are using two-step authentication, and Authenticator doesn't require a cell or data connection.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote