View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #56
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
No index, but the slidebar actually works ok.

So far the T3 seems very stable, and collections are the same. I liked the buttons better on the x50 but the T3 is smaller and lighter I think and the caseless T3 feels good to hold. Screen may be nicer but not significantly.

There are a few more changes function wise, but mostly for the better AFAIK

Helen
Thanks Helen.
I haven't decided whether or not to pick one up yet. I'm still expecting an EARL tablet to arrive once they go into production, so maybe I'll hold off on the T3 for now.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote