View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I quite frequently use BD when offline. Also when online. I have noticed that hyperlinks become active when I'm online.

It also occurs to me that perhaps the Book Browser or Book Finder have been activated. Book Designer includes these elements (which I haven't used.)
The help menu says of Book Browser:

"BookBrowser is a conventional Internet navigator with some features simplifying the internet book search. BookBrowser includes a wide list of internet libraries and search engines. Executable file - BookBrowser.exe."
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote