View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Yes, I know that some users (for example AnneT, she is the one I remember) use that pen. She said in another thread that she was happy with it, so yes, I think that is a smart purchase
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote