View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #28
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I can understand that after a while, an author might run out of ideas. If they can see that happening, I would prefer they go ahead and wrap up the series and tie up any loose ends, so we can say goodbye to the characters while we still like them.
This is reasonable, but I wonder how many authors have read or watched "Misery", and are a bit nervous now about breaking it off with some readers.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote