View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
I don't think that it is possible to Tweak a book which has DRM, certainly not for ePubs and I'm guessing that AZW3's are the same. Therefore I would not be surprised that Amazon did not recognise the book.

As for the "o>" : I have no idea. I often use Tweak with ePubs and I have found no problems. If you check out the source code it is hard to see where a problem could be as the process is straight-forward.

1) Explode book to a local folder.
2) Open the local folder.
3) Do your tweaks.
4) Rebuild the book.

The only step that is not clearly defined is step 3 because this is where the user intervenes and does the actual tweaking. So maybe something you did during tweaking somehow caused the issue. If this was a common problem with Tweaking AZW3's then I'm sure it would have been reported by now.

Maybe someone else can confirm that AZW3's have no tweaking problems.

Last edited by Agama; 11-23-2012 at 02:36 AM. Reason: typo
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote