View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #135
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
if only de facto...

actually, i'm not sure whether the shums are there or not anymore, because i wasn't lucid enough this morning to notice much of anything (more a testament to my being not at all matinal than to the shums being subdued or absent, but either of those is also possible). i'll have to try to wake up and pay attention tomorrow.

i do seem to remember drinking my coffee with no feelings of general misanthropy and sociopathy, so that would tend to indicate that the shums are in fact gone for the summer. pray every hypothetical god ever invented, collectively, that this is the case.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote