View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #5
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
I installed the app, though I can't remember where I downloaded the apk from (I think it made have been via SlideME app on my tablet since I have no access to Google Market and did not root the device.

I have an amazon.co.uk and amazon.com account. My billing address is in my home country, and my credit card is also issued in my home country. I have never registered an account using a foreign address. I checked my amazon account, and the country settings show as my own country. Usually, if I want to get a book that is geographically restricted, it is plainly shown on the page, but here it seems the only reason I can't access it is because my kindle for PC isn't updated, but the version installed is 1.9.3, last updated 4/15/2012.

The book in question was purchased from the amazon.com account as were all my other books, and I never had a problem with any of them. I checked some of them, and I can access them all.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote