View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:19 AM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I believe that IMP is a dead end format. By that I mean that you can create IMP format books but you cannot do anything with the IMP format except read them. I have never seen a converter that took IMP as an input.

I know that all of the ebooks that I have posted at MobileRead in IMP format are also available here in Sony/BBeB/LRF format so no conversion is needed for your Sony PRS-500.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote